Grading of Wristwatch
- Pristine: Absolutely perfect.
- Mint Plus: Watch has been previously owned but never used or worn.
- Mint: Immaculate.
- Average: Factory specification with faint hairline scratches.
- Near Mint: Completely serviced/repaired to factory specification.
- Fine: Factory specification but faint hairline stains on dial and/or with slight stain on movement. Perhaps crystal chipped.
- Fair: Hairline stain and/or discolorations on dial; case is well-worn; generic spare-parts have been replaced.
All pictures are taken by our in-house photographer and they are of
the actual watch. We do not copy from catalogues or other sources.